HOW CAN SERVICE BUSINESSES GET MORE CUSTOMERS IN 2020?
Google My Business is hailed by some experts as being more important than your business website right now.
Second to the ads, local listings are the most prominent items on the Google search result page.
Get started now to learn how to optimize your listing so you can start getting more leads from Google.
Register below (no credit card required) and you’ll get immediate access to the class.
Full Training Outline
Part 1: Google My Business
Lesson 1: Overview, Setup and Basic Optimization
- Registering with Google My Business
- Setting up your business profile with THE RIGHT information
- Adding service area and services so your service stands out beyond your physical address
Lesson 2: Adding Content and Advanced Optimization
- Giving Google the content it needs so it decides to display your listing more often
- Leveraging content with shelf life to ethically game the system to boost your listing
Lesson 3: Ongoing Management
- Ways to use the mobile app to make managing Google My Business more efficient
- Photo management
- Powerful features exclusive to the GMB mobile app
- Downloadable Google My Business Optimization Checklist
- Service listing templates
Part 2: Online Reviews
Lesson 1: Maximize Online Reviews
- How to create an effective review system that can virtually eliminate negative reviews
- Which online review websites matter?
- Step-by-step review process setup guide
- Review request verbal scripts
- Review request email template
Part 3: Your Website Content
Lesson 1: Produce Powerful Service Pages
- How to quickly and easily create a massive amount of localized content that aligns your service with the actual way people search online for your services
- How to build an effective service page that converts browsers into shoppers
Lesson 2: Online Citations & Link Building
- Get your website listed in more places for free
- Send signals to Google that you have authoritative content
- Downloadable service area page template
- Comprehensive list of national and niche directories
- Tracking template spreadsheet to keep tabs on your online citations